Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Harmy

I looked up resmed in etrade and yes it does look like there is still quite a bit for it to fall(if I look at the cross over of the share price and the moving average - not that I know much about TA only the bit I have gleaned from going to ASX lunch time lectures). It is trading at a PE of over 80 and p/nta at over 9 - so the share is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination.

I have never got interested in charting bcs I thought it is hocus pocus - but I am always willing to learn. Maybe it is another way of determining a valuation - which is a topic that is of major importance in my thinking but it is not something that I am comfortable with - there seems to be too many formulas.

but if I look at the PE of over 80, and p/nta - rmd is not cheap and more of a speculative stock - it is one of my specs, the other one I have is transurban - both are difficult to value. maybe in both cases there is a good argument for the use of TA.

Judy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.