Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Hi Hewitt, I checked this out after someone else posted a link on another board. After clicking on the link and reading the article I came away with the impression that the guy was a kook. I may be totally off base, but that was my impression. I guess several things came to my mind - the format didn't look professional, he went from one thing to another very quickly with some points seemingly lacking in facts. It just gave me a sleazy impression. If someone mentions depression, then they had better have a lot of evidence, and it just seemed like a lot of ranting to me. Not that I am saying it can't or won't happen. On the contrary, I think it very well could happen(I am pessimestic by nature). I consider myself just a novice investor here in the TMF world, but that being said, I know a million times more than the average American citizen. Hell, I read your book, and you are a rocket scientist compared to me, but I just had a bad feeling after reading the article. Is he really legit ? What do you think about what he said ? I would appreciate any insight you might offer.

Thanks, Bob
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.