Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
Hi Hochizen,

Oh yes, Hillary would be AWFUL! Just imagine being shoved back to the Clinton years....you know, when we had a good economy and peace and prosperity and respect around the world and a government that wasn't being run by a bunch of religous fanatics, war profiteers, oil barons and an alcoholic illiterate!

If you ever study American politics, you'll learn that the office of U.S. President is a poster-child cheerleader position. It is severely neutered (and thank god for that, right?) and in terms of real power, pretty meaningless.

That said, I have to agree that Hillary (if she's anything in the future like she's proven in the past) is about the worst nightmare we could imagine as OUR "poster child." Virtually everyone sees her (right or wrong... take it up with her PR people) as a raging psycho-bitch on steroids whose 'success'[sic] in her own marriage (or quality of taste in the first place) resulted in a union with a man who would do damn near whatever it took, WHEREVER it took, to get HIS intimacy elsewhere.

Politically Hillary is so out in the ethosphere to the extreme Left... in addition to her intimacy-neutering, ball-busting, cold hard-assed image... aboot the worst thing that could ever happen to the Democratic Party would be for the extremists to succeed in shoving her into their pole position <snicker> for President. It would rally the Right like you've never seen a rally before, and would swing so many middle-of-the-road votes to AVOID her it would be a landslide.

Bush has been a disaster. A total friggin disaster.

Buffoon, yes. Spendthrift (almost criminally,) yes.
"Disaster" requires the belief that the position matters far more than it really does.

Disaster as our cheerleader? Not really... far less popular than Bill Clinton, and exponentially less so than Ron Reagan. Quite embarrasing in his grammatical (lack of) style...

HOWEVER, he's far from a "disaster." Gray Davis in California... THAT is an example of "disaster."

He is an idiot who should have just stayed with his cocaine, beer and hookers. He has crippled our country beyond belief, beyond even my worst fears. 40% of manufacturing jobs have been destroyed under his repugnant regime. He has turned us into a laughingstock, as he bumbles through the day, with his handlers doing there best to keep his renewed drinking binges out of the public eye. He has taken a big steaming dump on the military, as our veterans our finding out (hey, all you veterans....wait till you check out the new copays a comin......they are Bushariffic!). He laughed and played a musical instrument like Nero, while New Orleans sank.....only at least Nero had a better grasp of a language.

Far more credit to the office than it carries.

There can BE no worse President than Bush. To get a worse President, it would take geneticists years of painstaking crossbreeding of DNA from Caligula's offspring with that of a dung beetle.

There've been MANY worse than Bush... and to be sure, many MANY far better at what the position actually requires.. style, charisma, and delivery... a "face" for our nation.

And.....just for what it is worth.....most of the country agrees with me.

Only in some bizarrely surreal hallucination...

=====================================================================

Hi Bill,
I don't want truth on this board, I want funny, unbelievable crap!!

You mean "Hillary for Prez" isn't funny and unbelievble enough?
=====================================================================

OK... our Ob. Joke for the thread;

Two high-school buddies were attending the senior prom.

"Suzy wants to go out to my car. She's really hot," one boy said. "I'm really nervous. I know I'll goof up!"

"Take it easy," his friend assured him. "All you gotta do is compliment her. Chicks love to be complimented. You'll have her in the palm of your hand."

About a half-hour later the young man came back, rubbing a black eye.

"Sh1te, man! What happened to you?!" his buddy asked.

"I took your advice."

"Didn't you compliment her?"

"Sure I did. We got in my car and started kissing. I told her that for such full lips, hers sure tasted sweet. She liked that. After a while I started feeling her t00ts, and I told her that for such large beasts they sure were firm. She like that too."

"It sounds like you were doing great," his friend said.

"Well," the other answered, "that's when everything went wrong. I got her dress up and her panties off, and I tried to think of another compliment."

"What did you say?"

"For such a large crack, it sure doesn't stink too much."
Print the post  

Announcements

HURL Rules
Relax, laugh and Enjoy Foolishly
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.