Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi,

I just used them this week - first experience with sinus/cold this winter and I had stocked up on some.

They helped me to breathe immediately but I didn't like the feel of them on - and I would not have gone out of the house with them on, so I would take them off for a while and then put one back on - I think they were a little rough on my skin also.

I will keep them in the house since they did bring immediate relief for me and the minute I seemed to fill back up again, I would think - dang - have to go put one of those strips on again!

I also used the vapor shot but only once (I used this more before when I felt like I might be coming down with something.

In my case the strips gave more relief than the vaporshot. Also I don't work so could use them throughout the day, but I would think most would just use them at night - I do have to say this cold/sinus thing seemed milder than in the past - I slept through the night with one on.

I will probably use them again since I hate going to the doctors or using medications and there was immediate relief in my case (guess I'm in the minority).

I would think the snoring strips would be the best seller out of all three items

I gave out Flu kits to my daughter and nephew here which included Vapor shot and I believe there was a sample in each one - I will ask if they have used theirs and what they thought.

One other thought tho is most people do look for a quick fix so probably do use a nasal spray - just like the cholestoral meds today - I used to see low fat diets in the office - now it's just take a pill.

Toni:)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.