Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi. I was truthisntstupid years ago. I don't remember tis's password anymore, and noe I'm notyouagain.

I retired on disability in 2013. In 2015 I started saving and investing again.

On disability income, in 5 years I've built a $22,000 portfolio that sends almost $90 a month tumbling into my bank account. By sometime this summer my monthly dividend income will exceed $100.

Onward. Highly doubtfull anyone ever reads this, buried in the backwaters of the Fool.

Oh well. If you do, know this: life is awesome. If you don't make much money, increase your CURRENT income as fast as you can to put some distance between you anf that damned paycheck to paycheck madness.

It works. It has and is working. Don't stop.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.