Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi if I want to start my own business, how do i register it? Any links to web sites will be helpful.
Thank you!

I would look up the requirements for your state? If you want to incorporate you will need register the corporation with the state. Need to decide the structure of the corp. (S or C corp or LLC). Get a federal tax ID.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.