Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Jbob100

If you had known me for a while you would understand that I RARELY make any comment about the share price, good, bad or indifferent. Far be it from me to try and figure out what goes on in the heads of other investors. The TA and chart guys, both on this board and the Novogen board, know that I put very little stock in the predictive value of such activity with this particular share.

If you want my opinion on the recent updates, then they are almost exactly what I had expected to be released at this stage of testing. Not quite as good as I hoped they would be but pretty good nonetheless.

We must remeber that these press releases HAD to be based entirely on what has been going on only in the US Cleveland trials. They reflected only what could be seen by Bukowski and Co. The Australian trials are more advanced and we shall have to wait for the results from there at a later date. Having said that, 6 out of 10 cancers of various types STABILISED in a phase 1 trial is very encouraging in my opinion.

There was a very good thread on the biotech board a while back that argued very convinceingly that because of the genomic difference in the makeup of people, that the FDA regarded a drug that worked on 60 to 70 percent of the population as being the equivalent of 100 percent effective.

Early stage biotech companies are a definite gamble until they have their first major drug on the market.....of that there is no doubt. However, the big high-number "baggers" come from the ranks of these types of companies. You do your research ......then you places your bets. To me.....Novogen are well worth the gamble......your mileage may vary <grin>

Jon

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.