Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Jeff,

(We need a tool that you can click that says, "Demand answer from Team!" or something like that,

PRO did away with the 24 hour board and I agreed with that since you guys don't need alarms going off. I'm not sure of the intent of "very timely questions" board as a replacement.

I suggest PRO change the VTQ board to be a place where a member not getting a team response and wanting to call attention, would simply post the applicable link there. It would only take a minute for the team to check this board for current questions and if done just once a day, nothing would be left hanging.

Abuse of this board could be called out in the weekly memo.

Regards,

Bob
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.