Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
hi Jim

I asked the question why the amazing growth for the last few Qs--both out loud and to myself. With no one client at more than 10% it was a mystery because I am so clueless about this sector

The answer is big spending in Germany that is not going to be in place in 2011. It is unlikely that the US is going to pour money into alternative energy and the rest of the world may not have the cash. Germany is doing pretty well during this recession and had money to spend.

I am putting a link here to an article that outlines the risks and gives a rough idea of value. The tenuous nature of 2011 would make me hesitant to buy without a lot of spare room to fall. At $8 it may not be quite there.

Read the comments too--excellent discussion

http://seekingalpha.com/article/235322-power-one-is-a-steal-...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.