Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Judge,

Well, can't say I was thrilled with the 3q results, but what did brighten my mood is the fact that they were able to generate about $3.3 million in cash from operations in the quarter. It's difficult to see that from the press release, but if you take the fact that they generated $9.6 million from operations "through" the first nine months of the fiscal year, then you get $3.3 million from subtracting what they made in 1q and 2q. I also like how their hefty cash position remained steady after about $3 million in share buybacks and the purchase of the FiberChoice patents.

Another positive, their international sales picked up nicely. Hopefully, they can keep growing their market share outside of the U.S.

All in all, an average to good quarter. They just need to be smart about how they use their capital going forward.

Matthew Argersinger

Argersinger Investment Group, LP
www.argersinger.net
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.