Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
No. of Recommendations: 4
Hi, Justin. I agree that cloudflare has more visibility due to the points you mentioned.

But there is one big difference - cloudflare has customers all around the world (“only” around 50% of revenue from US region). Datadog generates significantly more revenue in the US region (around 73%). It’s obvious the economies in Europe and the Asian region are struggling much more right now, so this could be part of the explanation. At least for now, the US economy seems to hold up well compared to other regions.

Should be also a plus for BILL as most of their revenue comes from the US. And we should keep in mind these are all short-term risks.

The real question for me is how they deal with their strong competitors (ramp etc.) and if their customers are truly happy with the product and support (*looking at you some bad reviews*).

But for now I like what I see.

Hannes
Print the post  

Announcements

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Enter text here. Please keep promos short.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.