No. of Recommendations: 4
Hi Ken and others,

I'm not planning to respond to any additional "general tech" questions within this thread and am not generally active on the boards. Maybe Fuskie can provide a better suggestion, but Improve The Fool would be the place I'd post something.

For this specific issue, I actually see some code changes happening in the last 48 hours addressing the indices display, so they are working on it now and it should be fixed relatively soon based on past experience with the team involved. To confirm Fuskie's message, it was related to the quote provider change and was known but lower on the priority list than other fixes in this cutover. Several development teams have been working on hiding and re-exposing data as it has been corrected or made available by the new provider.

Lots of dust, but it is beginning to clear.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.