Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi KEZ,

I know how you feel. Heck, I feel the way you feel. The doctors keep asking me what assurances I can give them that I'll stay alive until they see me again, and the only one I can come up with is that my daughter needs me to protect her from her father.

They have me on three different meds now, and I am beginning to be able to sleep through the night, but every time I catch a glimpse of the ocean, it calls to me.

All I can suggest is that you call your doctor and let him or her know that whatever meds you are on just aren't doing the trick. I know there are lots of alternatives out there, and what works for one may not work for another. (That remains the only hope I have - that there will be some combination out there that works for me.)

Hang in there, call your doc, and let us know how you're doing.

Ellen
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.