Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Mare,

Good on ya. I've played games with Tru=Green also.
Same outlook. No way in H**l am I stupoid enuf to pay those jerks to try to outwit mother nature.
I bin in Florida way too long for that.

$180 a year for fireants? He's outta his ever-lovin'. Two bottles of Amdro more than takes care of a year's worth, even at $6.95 a bottle.

I spend half my time ROFLMAOWTIME over those brave souls who spend half their waking hours and a pretty good sdized small fortune trying to grow a golf course green lawn. While they'se a sweatin" an' a-strainin' to pay Tru-Green, I'm out enjoyin life in peaceful co-existance with Mother Nature.

To each his own.
But the last Tru=green salesman that called, I told him if he dared set foot on my proppitty agin criticizin' my natural landscape, he was gonna hafta outrun a load of double-ought buck. Plumb got no patience for phone solicitors or door-to-door peddlers.

I'm with Z. Like to figure out a way to get Tru-Green talkin to Roel & Currey Funeral Home.

Chow & Ciao
Earlm

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.