No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi MSlob:

Thanks for the clarification on the whole Saul/Putnid/ENPH thing. I wasn't going to go ask Saul because if he had kicked Putnid off the board over ENPH then I was unlikely to achieve a lessor degree of
adjudication. Probably placed on a level 5 Double Secret probation or something similar.

I also performed a cursory review a few days ago of ENPH and it was the somewhat murky history that put me on the fence. To this rank amateur it appears they had problems and struggles that ended about 4 QTRs ago. In the last 4 ER reports their Revenue has exploded upward by:

15.83%

Thats some pretty impressive growth but prior to these last reports the history is sort of abysmal which is a very pleasant way of putting it.

Any ideas on what announcements the upcoming Analyst Day might feature?

https://investor.enphase.com/events/event-details/2019-analy...

Anybody here actually have real life experience with their products?
Asking for a friend.

Happy Holidays
....and....
All the Best
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.