No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi MV...

If you don't feel that Democrat politicians are pushed to the Left, it's for 2 possible reasons:

1.)You are correct.

2.) *most likely* what is far left to some, isn't far left to you. For instance, George W to me was rather moderate. That's from MY point of view. I have a feeling you'd not judge him moderate.

I'm very partisan also, but I can look in the mirror and admit it. And as someone who voted AGAINST Repubs in 1992 and 1996 and 2006....I can indeed seperate myself from the extremes whom I may indeed have affinity for.

The examples you list were real, but please remember those political environments favored the Right Extreme, cause the Right was out of power.

Again, to truly seek centrist solutions for a centrist country...both sides have to be willing to call extremism for what it is. I won't hold my breath for it....I've already written things off...but I'd be delighted to be wrong. (for once ;)

I wish Clinton and Newt were running the show again.

JediG
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.