No. of Recommendations: 2
Hi OhIOwe - I am new to this board. I used to be depressed, but I'm really not any more. I found this board by looking for HisDelight (Pam) and where she hung out.

I read through a fair bit of old posts, and I noticed a lot of people on SSRI's with mixed results. You mention also that your thyroid is "out-of-whack" and your doctor doesn't know what to do.

I'm curious about your thyroid condition - is your thyroid low? High? How do you feel - "tired and wired"? Or just plain tired?

Have you been tested for thyroid antibodies?

I was taking Celexa a few months ago, but now I am totally off all meds. This was achieved partially through diet and supplements.

If you're interested in pursuing some other options, I'd be glad to discuss/strategize with you.

Additionally, I strongly recommend kissing your cat an additional 23 times.

jrsmith13
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.