Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Patzer,

Now this is interesting and I will have to check it out.

My understanding is that Deluxe will do the job, as long as you understand what you're doing in Forms Mode.

I had some different (than my normal) capital gains situations that needed to be modified.
I went through the interview and then looked at the forms. I then had to figure out where the inputs from the interview were populating form fields as they were not what the IRS headers on the column listed.

I knew where I wanted the data in the forms. I finally got it, but it was a re-do and look, re-do and look at forms exercise.

I'll have to check out the forms view to see what is editable, it could save me some money just going with the deluxe instead of premier in the future.

thanks (especially if it saves a few dollars),
nag
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer:
In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.