No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi potluckfool,

Thanks for posting on my board!

I happen to agree with you. I was asked by a Stock Advisor subscriber visiting Fool HQ yesterday how GM and Ford compare, with GM having the advantage of having its debt wiped out during its bankruptcy. I answered that I think the cultures at the two different companies is completely different. Ford has gone through the hard times, brought in a new leader, and worked hard to come out the other side. The morale at the company is high and everyone's pulling together. The tough times turned out to be good for the company and that's going to show down the road (ha ha).

Can the same be said for GM? Are they going to really change things? Or is it going to be business as usual? I'm leaning toward the latter.

Cheers,
Jim
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.