Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Hi SB,

I know I wrote this on the SA board, but I wanted to add some more and remind everyone of the upcoming report on Wednesday.

Remind me and I will update it again when the fourth quarter is announced. I am very interested in the holiday quarter to see if they decreased their toning inventory and increased cash flow once again.

I do think the toning shoe growth is likely gone, but they still own a good portion of this market which isn't dead, just not likely to grow. It is just one of many shoe lines they carry.

They report Wednesday, so try to remind me and I will update them. They won't report their 10k until later, so I won't know about cash flow until then. But we might be able to guess from changes in the balance sheet.

I am still very much an owner of their stock and I wear their shoes. I am hoping they will report a good holiday season full of good cash flow, so they can work on 2012 and start making up for falling toning shoe sales.

tom e

thomas engle
TMF Coverage Fool
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.