Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Hi Tagit

Sorry I did not see this yesterday. I had to go pick up my wife from work earlier than usual, so am late to the party.:)

From time to time we all need a break from this "game", and it is good that you went out with some "jingle" in your pockets.

How about starting a new CAPS character called Tagit2, and put you fresh idea picks on it.  That way I can "poach" from your brain waves without getting my hands all gooy with "gray matter".:)

I agree that the market is getting a bit crazy now and I am holding more in cash that I usually do, but what else is an "old guy" to do to keep himself entertained without getting into trouble with his wife or the law.:)

I pray for your wife almost everyday, when I pray for mine.

She is doing fine and is enjoing her new "less stressful job", with much better hours. She even gets weekends off now, which is a bonus in itself.

Do they still make Mason Jars, and is the maker "investable"? :)

Make sure the lids are on tight, or you may dig them up and find money that has "rotted" to its' "true value".

Have to go and let the dog out, or I will have a "smelly day".

Don't be a stranger around here. It is good to know that this "community" is populated with real people, and not "humanoid algorithyms". I probably misspelled that, but am too lazy to check.

Hi to everyone else, and hope you all have a great weekend.

John, I still think you timed the start of the contest just to give me a "handicap" on my DCIX start price. :)

Lemoneater, be careful with all of that knitting, I know the needles are not sharp enough to prick your finger, but if someone were to sit on one while holding a "multi-shot camera, they could go through a lot of film in a hurry, and end up with a lot of pictures of the ceiling.:)

Thanks again for your kind offer. It was appreciated, but you know why I couldn't accept.

Later.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.