Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Hi TB -

Is there anything special about CNSX's saline vs. generic?

Nope. Nothing special. It is just a saline solution (Ringer's Lactate for those of us who use to watch "Emergency" back in the 70s). In fact, I don't use CNSX's saline. I use the Rite-Aid generic mix. Though I have used the CNSX mix and the bottle did dispense better than Rite-Aid.

I even know folks that mix their own saline. I prefer to get it pre-mixed and in a nice, neat bottle!

OT. Since vitamin E is so great I wounder if it would help allergy suffers via a nasal spray? I've been thinking of experimenting with this idea for some time but haven't figured out how or more importantly if such a procedure may be harmful.

Uck! I can't imagine sending oily, gunky vitamin E up my nose in a spray! I don't know what it would do for you. In fact, I could see it irritating the nose and causing you more problems. I think that just keeping the nasal passages clean (helping out the cilia) is going to help you!

Yours,

Jordan
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.