No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi TexMex.

From the Tiernan Ray interview (thanks to both of you who pointed it out to me):

"We are growing really fast, but with just a low-single-digit penetration of any of the customers we sell to."

Although I couldn't quickly find the reference, they've also mentioned this in at least one earnings conference call. They've gotten their foot in a lot of doors, but their "land and expand" approach still seems to have plenty of "expand" ahead of it. The other companies you've mentioned may be talking a bit more explicitly than Alteryx, but Alteryx isn't silent on the issue. I hope that helps.

Hi Ethan.

Thanks for the follow-up. Yes, I had seen that Q&A interchange. My question is a bit different. The question -- and the answer -- will be revealed in a few days. I don't think it is right to reveal the question until management has answered it.

Fool on!
Thanks and best wishes,
TMFDatabaseBob (long: AYX)
See my holdings here: http://my.fool.com/profile/TMFDatabasebob/info.aspx
Peace on Earth

Please note: I am not a member of any newsletter team. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the TMF advisers. I want to share my research with you since we’re all part of the larger TMF Community.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.