Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi TSC - you listed some great sources for #1. I personally try to balance my reading time between educational material (books -- most recent being You Can be a Stock Market Genius by Joel Greenblatt, other -- past Berskshire shareholder letters, etc.) and idea generation (WSJ, FT, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, any business periodical really), though the latter seems to take up more of my time each year. I'd also highly recommend the Economist as one of the best resources on the global political, economic, and investment climates - the major challenge being it's alot to get through each week!

As for #2, I haven't looked at BA too much lately, but one of the key investment merits has to be they run an effective duopoly on airplane and related production with Airbus. Times are indeed getting tough but as far as I know they will stay firmly in the black and should grow even more profitable once conditions improve....

-Ryan
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.