Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Wayne

I will be paying up - I have found the boards invaluable - I have meet you and all the people on this board. I have also learnt a great deal from some of the other boards and must say that I am a regular poster. I have tried other australian boards but have found them difficult to navigate (and one which I found which wasn't too bad I have lost bcs my children completely cleaned the computer and started from scratch).

I have completed about 5 seminars with fool and have not found a better way of learning - the homework tends to be straight to the point and anything that I don't understand is explained by someone that does understand it.

I will miss the australian board - bcs I do agree with the other posters that it will bcm very small. I will join you guys on the UK board - just let me know to which one you are migrating to.

If I don't 'see' any of you around - can I say it was a pleasure knowing you; you are a generous group with your time, patience and knowledge.

regards

Judy

(i am a regular poster on the foolish collective board and have been involved with a fundamental analysis of banking shares using ANZ as an example - at the moment I am doing the cracking the code seminar and so have had a bit of a break from that)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.