Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
http://observer.com/2016/11/foreign-donors-begin-pulling-out...

It now appears that Norway, one of the most prolific foreign Clinton Foundation donors, is decreasing its annual donation from $20 million in 2015 to $4.2 million this year—a significant drop suggesting the foreign government had expected to receive benefits in return for its generous donation. Norway’s move also provides further evidence that the Foundation serves more as a front to sell access to the Clintons than as an organization focused on philanthropy. While the Foundation may have conducted some charitable work, its greater purpose has always been to boost the Clinton brand, market the Clintons on the highly paid speech circuit, and offer donors access to the Clintons and their prolific network of elite and corporate connections.

Wash your hands after reading this.
W
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 13
Wash your hands after reading this.

From your link

Disclosure: Donald Trump is the father-in-law of Jared Kushner, the publisher of Observer Media.
No. of Recommendations: 0
From your link

Disclosure: Donald Trump is the father-in-law of Jared Kushner, the publisher of Observer Media.

This is called the "Shooting the Messenger" logical fallacy. A brand new one for your arsenal!

Doesn't matter if the world's biggest liar says that 2+2=4. It's true regardless of who says it.

In this case, the key data is the fact that access to the Clintons has dropped in value from $20M to <$5 in the span of a couple of weeks. Watch for that number to drop lower...much lower.

But hey. At least nobody is paying for access <snort>
====================================

The MSM can't be trusted. They're dirtbags.
No. of Recommendations: 1
This is called the "Shooting the Messenger" logical fallacy. A brand new one for your arsenal!

I belive this is an opinion piece skippy.
Are you really his bad at reasoning, ace? Guess so.

The data on donations is the main point. Pity you still think people gave money to the Clintons because their charity was teh awesome.
I heard Jared's a Jew, is this true?

OMFG

OMFG

I know. Kinda blows up their clickiebait posts about Trump and white supremacists, doesn't it? Not that the Dumbs will mind.

OMFG

OMFG...so is Donald Trump's daughter!

"Before marrying Jared Kushner in 2009, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump’s older daughter, converted to Judaism. She and her husband describe themselves as “Orthodox,” one of the three main strands of modern Judaism. (The others are Conservative and Reform.)"

http://www.ibtimes.com/ivanka-trumps-jewish-faith-11-things-...

OMFG

My, oh my, oh my, what depths you have sunk.

That's right up there with when The Left deflects with, "I heard Obama was black, is that true?".
I know. Kinda blows up their clickiebait posts about Trump and white supremacists, doesn't it? Not that the Dumbs will mind.

Democrats have revealed themselves well this election cycle, they usually dance around such subjects. They paint their opposition as racists, bigots, misogynists. Yet at most every turn, they show they are all that. Someone like Jared would be praised on the Dem side if he were with Hillary. Distinguished, level-headed, successful, brilliant.

But nope, he's the enemy now.

It must be uncomfortable for Jews to be around the progressives.
I've not read an article about him yet that doesn't dwell on the religious aspect. I can't even remember what the religion of the Clintons is, nor do I really care. Romney's was always up front as MORMON rained down on headlines and links across the country.

They had to create stories about minority Republicans, and rarely would highlight black or Latino in their descriptions. They stumble over Republican women as well, before coming out with some really nasty stuff.

Imagine the Nobel Prize winning economist and Jew Paul Krugman. Famous Jewish comedian and politician Al Franken. Barbara Boxer, Barney Frank. About the only one typically labelled as a Jewish politician is Bernie Sanders.
It now appears that Norway, one of the most prolific foreign Clinton Foundation donors
NORWAY!!!???

Not Russia, Syria, Iran, North Korea?

Yes, those Norwegian schemers are taking us to the cleaners.

Who next? Luxembourg

Schvitz
No. of Recommendations: 40
While the Foundation may have conducted some charitable work, its greater purpose has always been to boost the Clinton brand, market the Clintons on the highly paid speech circuit, and offer donors access to the Clintons and their prolific network of elite and corporate connections.

OTOH, you might want to check it out on the charity watchdog sites and get some factual information.

culcha
OTOH, you might want to check it out on the charity watchdog sites and get some factual information.

culcha
====================================================

Are charity watchdog sites more honest that the admittedly lying MSM?

With Republicans regaining control the the executive branch, the Justice Dept investigation of the Clinton Foundation will have some real teeth.
With Republicans regaining control the the executive branch, the Justice Dept investigation of the Clinton Foundation will have some real teeth.

Possibly more useful as leverage. Obama sent emails to Clinton on her server. If Trump agrees to back off Clinton, Obama might make the transition less of a mine field. You know, changing administrations is just like shift warfare, you save up the worst problems for the incoming team and you don't tell them anything. You especially don't tell the next team about things you had to work really hard to figure out. They should have to work for that knowledge too.

swamp
NORWAY!!!???

Not Russia, Syria, Iran, North Korea?

Yes, those Norwegian schemers are taking us to the cleaners.

Who next? Luxembourg

Schvitz

Without even looking into the issue at all, it is hard to believe just how stupid someone would be willing to act in not noticing how odd it would be fro Norway to be a biggest contributor to anyone outside of some smaller scale endeavor

But rant on
Possibly more useful as leverage. Obama sent emails to Clinton on her server. If Trump agrees to back off Clinton, Obama might make the transition less of a minefield.

I'd like to have been a fly on the tarmac when Lynch met with Slick Willy to discuss their grandchildren. Likewise, I'd like to have been a fly on the wall of the Oval Office when Trump met with Baracky for some "advice."