Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
His comments about BHI are not ridiculous. BHI may plateau at 45, and maybe astonish us all and hit 50, but if you looks at history and even the previous posts made by myself and others you'll realize that BHI ranges 20-50 historically.

Ronbo may have been a bit rude to you, but he was trying to do you a favor. I wouldn't buy BHI over 22... I know how it is. The value of this stock hinges on OIL ACTIVITY around the WORLD. Oil activity is up. If OPEC jingles its keys BHI stock goes down. Oil recession? BHI goes down. Mid-East & off-shore oil rigs start drilling? BHI goes up.

I doubled my money in BHI by buying under 20. I don't know Ronbo but I would bet he's made money off of buying this one low and selling high, especially with our employee discount. I'm not going to be rude, but it amazes me you started your reply with a slight taunt "still a strong stock." It's your money, and I hope you are right and it keeps going up, up, and away (especially since my livelihood is tied to this company).

But, being part of BHI, knowing it's history, and seeing the way the company operates, this stock will go down again. If you hang on to this during another recession you're going to lose money. If you bought at 38, I would be AMAZED if you at any point in time make more than 12 dollars per share (gross) selling it.

Dividends....? That's dependent on OIL ACTIVITY, too. BHI is enjoying its time in the sun right now... where's your money going to be when it is time to go back under a rock?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.