No. of Recommendations: 0
Are there any web sites or services available to fools that compile historic financial figures for anything prior to the last two years? If there are I can't seem to find any such things. Does anyone interested in the financial history of a company have to dig through all the past sec filings and compile the data himself? I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could provide on this matter.

Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
uccowboy wrote:

Are there any web sites or services available to fools that compile historic financial figures for anything prior to the last two years? If there are I can't seem to find any such things. Does anyone interested in the financial history of a company have to dig through all the past sec filings and compile the data himself? I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could provide on this matter.

I'm not sure what information you are looking for exactly. But ValueLine has information on companies that goes back 10+ years, all on one sheet. Valueline can be found in most libraries, sometimes a broker can obtain a Valueline report for you.

Ryan

Print the post Back To Top