Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Be warned, this is far from the previous mushy apology messages, I think it is time to embrace our new frineds and move on...

Yet another Masters tournament has concluded and the best hackers in the world have shown us that a snowman, (Els had an 8 on no. 13) and even better a 9 (Singh on no. 15) should no longer be the highest number on our scorecards.

You know what I am talking about…takes four strokes to get on and after three chances you can't get it to fall so you pick up the ball and just throw down an 8 and press on.

Well all of this golf fever had me searching the web for courses that I might be able to play during my travels around the states this summer. After little searching I came across some good information that I never knew existed on the web. Found this article, which has links to all of the services courses.

http://www.travelgolf.com/departments/travelfeatures/ontheroad/military-golf-courses.htm

And by services

Air Force Military Golf Course Guide: http://www-p.afsv.af.mil/Golf/

Army Military Golf Course Guide: http://trol.redstone.army.mil/mwr/golf/mwr_golf.html

Navy Military Golf Course Guide: http://mwr.navy.mil/mwrprgms/golflist.htm

Happy hacking!

-Ryan
(PCSing to Denver in the summer and can't wait!)
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ryan
--------------

Hey Ryan......what will you be doing in Denver? We'll have to get together with you, me, Cavegirl and a few other Fools in Colorado to welcome you to our fair state!

Yoda
<>-Ryan
~~~
Welcome to FiCO! Where will you be stationed?

Seymore...©¿©¬ . {-:
<<www.onceabrat.alwaysabrat.pl>>

-Ryan

Hey, cool! Another FiCO denizen, and military to boot. Where will you be stationed, and when do you arrive?

Lots of good golf in the Denver area. Perhaps we'll make it out for a round or two together, if you're inclined.

HockeyPhool
I'll be stationed at Buckley, in the Comm Sq. I get there in late June and head TDY in July.

I am grateful for the invitation!

-Ryan
Lots of good golf in the Denver area. Perhaps we'll make it out for a round or two together, if you're inclined.

Ohh, I am so inclined. The invitaion is much appreciated.

-Ryan
-Ryan

-------------------

Hi Ryan!

What part of Denver are you PCS'ing to? I am already here and wondering if you will be in the same building as myself. If you are, it's a nice place to work...

CaveGirl
<HQ ARPC>
I'll be stationed at Buckley, in the Comm Sq. I get there in late June and head TDY in July.

---------------------------

Awesome! What will you be doing there? I work Tech Control at ARPC... nice area out there, too...

---------------------------

Awesome! What will you be doing there?

3C0X1. Retraining into it. Can't wait! I have been drudging through fields and playing little Air Force goes to war, as a radar tech. in an Air Control Squadron for the last 2 1/2 years.

-Ryan
3C0X1. Retraining into it. Can't wait! I have been drudging through fields and playing little Air Force goes to war, as a radar tech. in an Air Control Squadron for the last 2 1/2 years.

-Ryan

-----------------------

Sounds good... when you get settled in, let us know and we can get a gathering of sorts together. We are always looking for Colorado fools to meet.

CaveGirl
<Karen>

---------

Mobile TACS! Hoo-Aah!! The Air Forces Army!

Yoda
Veteran of the 603rd Tac Control Squadron (CRC), Germany and the
73rd Tac Control Squadron (FACP), Myrtle Beach AFB and a Scope Dope of the First Order
(And Official Short Timer, too!)