Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hmmmm. DH & I apparently are in a bad to worse sleeping relationship.

He snores horridly, so I usually turn away and have begun to ask him if he can at least start out facing away so I don't go deaf. Most nights, that's enough. Sometimes I end up with a pillow over my ears, or if it's really awful and I can't sleep, I've ended up at the other end of the bed. Separate bedrooms is beginning to have some appeal.

Funny thing is, I'm a serious cuddler. I like sleeping all wrapped up together. I get cold easily at night, (especially since DH prefers the room to be cold enough to hang a side of beef), so I'm happiest with some body contact. DH is the opposite. Once we moved out of the new relationship/sex every night stage, he has made it clear he would rather not be touched because it makes him hot.

Sheets: we just have the regular cotton variety. I'd love to buy some good linen sometime. Satin sheets can be fun. I had a college boyfriend who frequently had them on the bed. They're good for sliding around upon, but you do tend to lose the top sheet and blankets afterwards when you're trying to sleep.

Always ;-)
Hunzi

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.