Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Knowing many of you may own a Harley, and as such may be a member of HOG, both nationally and at a local chapter level, and that you may also own HOG stock, I value your insight on a matter. You may not even have answers, as much as thought provoking questions.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on how HOG could change, or act, things they could do, that would improve their relationship, their standing with the dealerships?

At a local chapter level, state or corporate level.

Ideas on how a dealership could better support HOG membership, at a local chapter level or the national level - both continued membership and new member recruiting.

Or what might make local chapters be more valued by the dealership, or how sales people could be enticed to promote more HOG membership and how HOG members could be viewed as to more value to the sales people.

By example:
Create a study that might find that at a given dealership, HOG local chapter members are worth $250,000 in lifetime sales to that dealership, HOG national-only worth $178,000 to that same dealership and non-HOG members bring in only $113,000 - something like that should make that dealership take note and find ways to embrace local HOG membership by more and improved active participation.

Or maybe you can think of things less involved, maybe more real world and to the point in day to day tasks that your last salesman would find mutually beneficial for HOG, that salesman and for your dealership?

Also, please e-mail me if you know any people that might have some ideas they are willing to share.

For instance, who is your new chapter director?
Could I e-mail or contact them?

Thank you.

HOGr
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.