No. of Recommendations: 0
Holy caca! I just reached for the phone to call you ... then, of course, I noted that I don't even KNOW you, let alone your phone number! Bloodhounds? Three! OMG! They're like ... like ... Basset Hounds with legs! I grew up with Bassets and my goal was to eventually get a Bloodhound from a breed rescue one day. Well, love at first sight (bad day at work, combined with a trip to the humane society) got in the way ... but someday I'll have a hound or two in my life.

You're giving me a good chuckle. My bloodhounds are the best! If/when you get ready to bring one into your life, just let me know - I know the rescue people around these parts. Maybe your current canine needs some company while he's at home alone? They also need people to do fostering, but that's a different kind of commitment and you pretty much need to have an at home kind of job. Someday I'm gonna start doing that, I hope.

1) Pick them up at DIA.

That there brands you as a TRUE friend. Indeedy.

Gosh, I'll do all the stuff you expect of friends and you don't have to either pick me up at DIA or feed me.

You want to ski? Let's ski! Have you got a pass yet?

Have you ever had Black Butte Porter? (Oregon holdover, sorry! Breckenridge Porter is ok ... but no substitute)

Hugs!
t.

As for the beer, if it's free beer it's good beer! If you're a connosieur (sp?), you can probably teach me a thing or two.

Miriam
http://www.geocities.com/mfpetlovers/hounddog.html
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.