Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
Hope it all happens soon for you, Cliff, and that you both will be as happy as we are!

Our health dept just reminded us to update our POLST forms.

Those are the forms that indicate what you want to happen such as how much you want to be resuscitated should certain major health-related events occur. It means your spouse or kids don't need to make agonizing decisions about such things as whether to you're to be kept alive on tubes while permanently comatose etc....they and the doctor have agreed do what you have stated you would like done.

As far as Trust and Wills go, ours are all done, but occasionally I have added a charity...DH has made no changes.

And as for stuff to be dumped...we're still working on that. DH is going through and cataloguing his collection of menus. Tonight he told me he is at #553 out of what we think are over a thousand menus. He is reliving our travels, famous restaurants, the countries, the food, the fun, or the joyful occasions of the home-made ones.....Everyone in our family has made a bet as to how many menus are actually in the collection....(hence today's "number" announcement to me) Don't know what the prize will be.

Maryanne
PS my bet is below a thousand so I think I am out of the running....
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.