Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Considering that I work indirectly for the man until May 20th I won't opine.

May 17, 2001

To: All Baker Hughes Employees

Re: Personnel Announcement

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Wil Faubel as the new President of Centrilift. He is a mechanical engineering graduate of SMU in Dallas who has spent his 24 year career in various positions both in the domestic and international marketing regions for Hughes Christensen. He became VP of Marketing in 1994 and has since become a key contributor to both the Hughes Christensen success as well as providing direction for the overall marketing of the BHI enterprise.

Centrilift is an outstanding company which under the leadership of Joe Brady became the clear leader in the electrical submersible pump industry. Finding the next leader of such a successful company has been a task which we have taken very seriously, but I feel the selection of Wil Faubel is going to enable Centrilift to continue to grow both in terms of its competitive position but also in its relative importance to Baker Hughes.

Wil and his family will be relocating as quickly as the school year is concluded but he will be on the job beginning May 21st. I know that he will receive the full support of all the Centrilift employees to insure a smooth transition period. Success in this vibrant market comes to those companies that keep their focus on the customer, and this has always been a cultural strength within the Centrilift organization.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.