No. of Recommendations: 0
Anyone else excited that House of Cards features South Philly?
Print the post Back To Top
South Philly sucks. In fact the whole damn burg sucks. Worst city in PA history, bar none.
I take offence to your assesment of Philadelphia.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Doesn't change my opinion of the dump. I live close to Pittsburgh, which is no prize itself, and I hate Philly with a flaming bloody passion. I especially hate Philly politicians and Philly voters, because neither one ever did anything but harm to Pennsylvania, and if it was in my power to give Philly to New Jersey, I'd do it and be happy as hell I could.
I understand you hate Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh.

Is there any urban area you do like?

Could it be you don't like urban areas?
I judge everything and everyplace individually, but for the most part, the bigger it is or the more Democrats it has, the more I hate it, although I hate Republicans too, even though I am one. I've never seen a big city yet where I didn't hate its politicians, and in sports I hate anybody who's a thorn in the side of the Pittsburgh pro teams. I have never seen one politician come out of Philly in my lifetime who was anything other than no damn good. Ben Franklin has to be rolling over in his grave at the shenanigans his successors in Philly have pulled over lo these many years. They'll flush Pennsylvania right down the toilet yet if we let them.
No. of Recommendations: 4
We already have Camden, Trenton, and Newark so we ain't takin' it. You're stuck with it.

Cap
I hate anybody who's a thorn in the side of the Pittsburgh pro teams

This is very important to most Pennsivanians.
At least on the west side of the state the teams all have the same color schemes.

I just watched through to the last episode. S. Philly takes more than a couple shots.

Mark.
Cap, then maybe we should kick Philly out of PA and make it be its own state.
Cap, BTW you also have that fat, worthless, pseudo-Republican governor over there. I don't mind him doing what he had to do when Sandy came through, but he didn't have to kiss Obummer's ass so blatantly then and at fiscal cliff time. He's a damn RINO if there ever was one, and you wouldn't hurt me a bit if you tossed his ass out of office and got either a real Republican or a real Democrat. These RINO and DINO types and the extreme right and left wingers also are no damn good to anybody for anything. Pols should be reasonable but be honest about what and who they are and too many of these clowns today are neither.
http://boards.fool.com/troooper-of-the-day-is-anuvaka-305468...

Hi RinJr,

Just a reminder of this weeks TotD

Spot: Friday
No. of Recommendations: 2
Cap, BTW you also have that fat, worthless, pseudo-Republican governor over there. I don't mind him doing what he had to do when Sandy came through, but he didn't have to kiss Obummer's ass so blatantly then and at fiscal cliff time. He's a damn RINO if there ever was one

Up yours.

I'd much rather have Christie who GETS STUFF DONE and DOES WHAT'S BEST FOR NEW JERSEY than some right-wing tea-bagger religious nutjob.
No. of Recommendations: 1
These RINO and DINO types and the extreme right and left wingers also are no damn good

So you don't like centrists and you don't like extreemists.

Now you just sound like a crazy old man.

You must be lovely at a picnic. (bracing myself for a rant about why picknics are so terrible today, and how no one ever does it right any more)
I like centrists. PHONIES are what I don't like, and Chris Christie is as phony as a 3 dollar bill. You may vote for him if you wish. It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever do.
You may vote for him if you wish. It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever do.

I am sure that Hillary will be glad to hear that she has your vote in 2016.

IP
Chris Christie will not get nominated in 2016. I don't have much use for the tea party, but for once they will perform a public service and prevent that sanctimonious phony from getting nominated. A RINO like him will never pass muster with the tea party, so in this case they will be doing their country a major service.