Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 47
Hey gang,

Let me vent a sec here!

If I told y'all that I think we have made our lives "too convienent" would that make sense??

Story time:

Went to the post office this morning:

Elderly lady mailing Xmas cards and packages -- only 4 other people in line -- and it's only 930 (AM) --

I notice a gentleman getting aggravated by this women's list of mail/packages --

I looked at my watch -- and she had only been at the counter "5 MINUTES" -- literally -- then this gentleman starts with the smart comments.

*blood begins to bubble*

Lady leaves -- this gentleman goes to the counter and wants his mail to be forwarded IMMEDIATELY -- as in TODAY -- as in "DO NOT DELIVER TO THE HOUSE TODAY"

When the clerk tells him that will not occur - this guy goes off and starts using a line of swearing that made me physically nauseated!

I have made myself this promise this year, I will get through this Xmas season with out screaming at a clerk -- loosing my temper -- and basically enjoying the season. Let alone, let someone else do the screaming.

I immediately walked up to the counter and told the customer that if he would have done this in an appropriate manner -- he would have the service he wanted and that the clerk did NOT make the rules, but only tried to help the customer to the best of his ablility and that I was through listening to his FOUL MOUTH AND HE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO THE CLERK AND JUST LEAVE.

And he did it!

I decided then and there -- I will not listen to impoliteness, rudeness, or just plain foul language.

I WILL HAVE A PLEASANT HOLIDAY IF I HAVE TO TERMINATE EVERYONE FROM MORGANTOWN WV TO PITTSBURG PA!

So, lets pass around a little kindness with the presents this year and MAKE THOSE AROUND YOU HAPPY OR ELSE! -- ;p

Jeffy

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.