Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
How did everyone/anyone out there stumble upon KCP?

I jst came across in a mention on the CHCS board, another that is not very active on a stock that looks real sweet to me... and I'm pleased to have found you'all, and to see the nice mix here of shoppers and technical analysts.

I've got such a headache from trying to follow -- let alone really be able to evaluate -- discourse re high tech world that it's a delight to be back in the less sexy but comprehensible retail/speciality department.

I do now have a small holding in Chicos, and, in addition to considering KCF am looking at JNY, LIZ and DK, as well as some of the stores: Nieman Marcus is doing well in luxury market, and SKS is about to spin off Saks Fifth, which should as well. And then there is TIF, a little pricey these days, but more to my taste than LVHM (or MH, I always forget!).

to be continued.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.