Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I know there is a way to set a stock to sell at a certain price if it starts to fall and you are not watching the market, same for buying but what is that called?

Also if I buy recommended stocks in RB do you guys suggest doing above once the stock has risen enough so I could set a sell point above my original buy price but at a low point that the stock has not traded at in say a year or so?
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.