Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 13
J-E-D-I
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Board B-A-N-N-E-D! Thanks to all who reported posts and caused ruckus.

And as you are booted out........

*Debt exploding.

*Deficits normal and huge.

*Can't even pass real instrastructure with White House and both houses.

*Agenda stalled and possibly dead.

*Elections not believed.

*Polarization.

*Political Violence en route to being normal.

*Poor permanent underclass starting to rise up - using anything from unions on a good to violence on a bad one.

This is your captain speaking.....buckle up ....it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

BTW Tony - in your last 50 posts - *anything* substantive? How many posts?

Troll? Better than Assistant CEO of the "Duh" Caucus on the board - lol.

Haha
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hey, Tony!

Some of us have gathered over on Facebook. Guess who won't be able to troll us there?

Go ahead -- guess!

SLL
No. of Recommendations: 0
And his permabanned NPI doppel sidekick.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Board B-A-N-N-E-D!

As have all non-financial boards.

By the way, why aren’t you jumping up and down at Conservative Fools, flinging excrement and shouting that they are being BANNED?

Same rules apply there as here.
Yes - wear the hood and go. You belong in an intolerance place where you can't be questioned.

TRUMP-ESS-ESS :)

Btw - [email protected] France huh?

Go back to the non diverse enclave now..... fake
Doesn't matter to me if all 50 states get banned.

PA IS BANNED.

And the intolerant Left will segregate themselves - the way they do in everything else.

But.....every single day and year on Facebook- DECLINE will be the topic.

You will NOT celebrate infrastructure, climate progress, election reliability, or *anything* remotely good that is of critical mass.

hhahahahahaha
No. of Recommendations: 2
Yes - wear the hood and go. You belong in an intolerance place where you can't be questioned.

TRUMP-ESS-ESS :)

Go back to the non diverse enclave now..... fake

Another Jedi word salad

I’ll take mine with a little oil and vinegar on the side
Jedi Word Salad....

100% has come true.

The Self Segregated Facebookers - who avoid 'certain' diversity in real life, and nOW in cyberspace......will be complaining, and telling each other they are right - each week one of them can be Trump and the rest can be the cabinet members, remember that one?

BUT.....

Nothing good is gonna happen.

Things - punishment - will be worse.

Stick to salad - -- plants and oats seem to be the diet of some species :) :
BTW....did anyone see the website that is dedicated to .....

yet?
100% has come true.

A gen-you-whine Delphic oracle, he is.
And yet another thread, personally attacking me :) :) From an OP who hasn't ever posted about 2 and 2 being 4.

The thing is - racist, self segregated 401K'ers are so insulated - they don't care one whip about real events.

And that's their right.

I'll just remind them: Every single day from now till the end - is *bad* news and punishment.

Attack me all they want.

Their country and their beliefs - have been punished forever.

And it's only starting :) Haha

Real events. continue to be my reply.

*duck* and locate the nearest exit - you are at the movies in America lol
Hey, Tony!

Some of us have gathered over on Facebook. Guess who won't be able to troll us there?

Go ahead -- guess!

SLL

Only some of us? LOL….It will never become the home away from home. It will be a private echo chamber with no conservatives to sling insults and the usual crud at.

I’ve already moved on and am just here now to laugh at the PA left being abandon by TMF and hurled out into the wasteland of cyberspace.
No. of Recommendations: 4
Some of us have gathered over on Facebook.

Fakebook? OMG, there has to bea better alternative.

AW

Just called for Macron. By 17. Heh.

SLL
Thanks for reading all my posts - as usual. People who shun diversity get some from time to time

Huh - typical arrogant Bushie Trump attitude.

17?

That means a plurality of your racist bastion there - is Trump. And Macron had to MOVE LE PEN'S DIRECTION - if you'd bother to research you'd see Muslims held their nose to vote for him.

Huh?

They gonna raise retirement ages - just like I ordered them to do here years ago.

Huh.

Quick - shout BLM and go back to the non-diverse section of town.
Facebook is the place where the majority of my friends in Africa and Italy post, and by far the easiest place go avoid people you don't want trolling you. It has its faults, but you only really have to deal with those flaws if you want to deal with them.

I don't have any problems over there. The truth is that there is no place where the liars don't exist, so to single out one social media sight over others as deserving of "blame" makes no sense at this point. Until all social media is regulated as to content -- not a likely prospect -- there will be no place for people to gather online which is not in some form "corrupted."

TMF certainly hasn't been, all these years. Look around.

SLL
C'mon don't give them ideas.

They'll show up outside of Starbucks or Amazon union member homes in the middle of the night and burn processed food or 401 statements.

They just need a segregated bastion of intolerance and bubble in *every* part of their lives - other than when they fake and out "Trayvon!" - but content their their policies will create millions of Trayvons in past and future.

But from Paris to Austin to Manhattan - people - are slowly rising up. Not endorsing - nor condemning the methods. (If I could fund it I would though)
One of the best features of the TMF boards has been the ability to quickly see the TROLLS and make use of the Ignore button. There always has been people who post with no FACTS to back up their claims and just repeat the blather from FOX Noise.

It is amazing how insightful these boards can be when you remove the "real fools".

OTFoolish