Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I think that the markets have finally bottomed out and are poised to bounce back a little over the next several months. Want to know how I figured this out? Here's my secret. I have been absolutely swamped with work, a three week old baby, getting the flu, being hospitalized for dehydration, being the best man in my brother's wedding, etc... for the last several weeks.

Last night I finally had a chance to sit down and look for bargains out there. I placed limit orders at Friday's close for four stocks, determined not to chase them in this sort of environment. I wake up this morning and futures are up massively. You all can thank me for putting a stop to this terrible carnage. If you would like to give me a token of your appreciation, accept beer as payment.

Deej
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Welcome back Deej.

Thanks for the market boost!

Apparently the Chinese GSEs followed your lead and has started buying up Chinese equity shares, as well, boosting the CSI300 to over 4% and the Hang Seng over 10%.

Keep up the buying!
No. of Recommendations: 1
I use the zero system

The closer my portfolio value gets to $0.00 the more sure I am we have hit bottom ;)

Science

Bears
Bears,

Lol genius.

You might want to patent that system.

In all seriousness though... Before the futures spike this morning, I was giving that a fair amount of credit.

Best,
J
Deej --

If you and I are ever in the same city at the same time I promise I'll buy you a beer if you ask!

I live in Boise, Idaho. :)