Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
On Tucker Carlson yesterday, Tulsi Gabbert said

But let us be clear, the John Brennan’s, Adam Schiffs and the oligarchs in Big Tech who are trying to undermine our constitutionally-protected rights and turn our country into a police state with KGB-style ‘surveillance’ are also domestic enemies—and much more powerful, and therefore dangerous, than the mob which stormed the capitol,”

With that kind of talk, I think its safe to say she has become persona-non-Grata with the DNC and the current Democrat heirarchy. So what's Gabbert's play? Well, I can think of a couple of explanations:

1. She'll change her party affiliation, likely to independent.
2. She'll stay Democrat and hope the Biden administration, the squad and the Prayerful Nancy hacks continue down their pathway of self destruction, running again for President in 2024
3. She'll flip parties and become a Republican

Although I think she'd do well as a progressive Republican, she'd have to relocate to have a shot at a Federal elected office, as only about 34% of Hawaiian's voted Republican, although that % has been increasing over the past several elections.

BruceM
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am interested to see what her long-term strategy is here as well. While there are certainly a lot of things to improve in the Democrat party, I don't think enough would change / happen by 2024 to give her a realistic shot at winning the nomination.

It has crossed my mind about her flipping over to Republican party, but as you noted I think she has an even larger uphill battle there given where HI is at today. Going the Independent route would seem like the most likely of these three, but again that is a huge hurdle to clear (and that is assuming that something crazy doesn't happen like Trump trying to run if the Republican party turns on him).
No. of Recommendations: 3
Yeah, pretty much my thinking.

I just think she'd be a good candidate. She looks well, presents well. Chooses her words carefully. She can get a bit of an edge on her...or at least she did when she assailed the Kamala during the debates, not that the race/gender card playing Kamala doesn't warrant assailing. And then she did that stupid stand-with-Bernie-on-the-stage crap....I'll bet she wishes she had that to do again. It made her seem like a fortune-grabber. Hopefully these were learning experiences and she's refined her thinking just a bit.

But she sure sounds good of late.

I hope Tucker has her back on every so often when topics like this come up

BruceM
No. of Recommendations: 0
Why did she not run for House re-election?

JLC