No. of Recommendations: 0
I pose for consideration, now while volatility is relatively low, that traders think through what they would do (if anything) to take advantage of a spike in the major indices post election but pre-market open Wednesday.

I am not saying that it will occur, but there is the potential for a big surge or purge (and I don't have a clue which election outcomes would garner what market direction) pre-market Wednesday.

I suggest for people to think it through while calmer markets exist so that fear and greed are at a minimum compared to what one might experience on a big spike in volatility should it occur.

If the election results turn out to be a ho-hum market response, nothing is lost but the time spent in considering possible strategies.

In addition to voter results, may be a black swan moment that I've not heard discussed (thus the label),: what if the election results are widely refused to be certified?

Again not projecting any of these events will occur, but I have found the best times to contemplate strategies, for me, are not in the throes of fear or greed (both of which are often difficult to discern as occurring in real time).
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Election volatility?

Yawn. Serious investors/traders have more important things to track.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Yawn. Serious investors/traders have more important things to track.

Looks like the participation of more than 2 on this board isn't on the agenda for serious investors/speculators.....gee, I wonder why?

Ah well, back to making money....

Poz