Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I must say I'm shocked to find an Engineer board on The MF - but it's a nice surprise. I suppose we Engineers (Rulers of Our Own Domain) are supposed to have some disposable income to invest after all...

Anyhoo, whatcha (guys/gals) think about your own industries as long term investment prospects? My wife and I are ChE's (U of KY & Purdue) & we're pretty much dying slow deaths in the chemical industry. (I'm not talking petrol companies either - they're raking it in these days). Every option I get from my own company(plastics and coatings), I sell at the blink of an eye -that's been a pretty sound investment plan thus far.

How are YOU doing?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.