Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
I am on 150mg Effexor. In a situational thing, I am hurting so much, and am so sad. I had an internet somebody since mid Oct last year (and am still very attached.) I was going to go down there on the 17th. On the 6th I e-mailed to ask his opinion on arrival times - and didn't get a reply for 24 hours. At that point, I had 2 pretty strong cocktails (my baggage: he's rejected me, I'm not important, he doesn't want me to visit,) did, what I thought was working out my feelings on my mail screen (honestly, never intending to mail the damn thing) - then got discouraged, closed it down and went away to think and cry. The thing got mailed. I got a scathing post back from my lover that he wouldn't bother me again.

Here I am, hurting, in pain, dreaming, waking up in the night repeating his name, hanging on to what was, and since he posts on TMF, I know that he is hurting too. We, desperate man and woman trusted each other. need to get out of this and on with my life. Analysis of this situation is a moot point now. Compassion is high on my list - he hasn't shown it. (both of us obviously have baggage from before and I believe that's the main reason we got to this place.)

I guess I'm needing somebody to tell me to get strong, move on, eat well, and snap out of it. I believe strongly in his right to privacy, therefore, I won't do e-mails, or phone calls, or etc. He shouldn't have to live in a hole, while I work this out with myself.

The unhappiness and sadness it taking over my life. Input is welcome.

MizL
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.