No. of Recommendations: 0
I agree about the service, they are quick and really know what they're talking about. It's nice to not have to be bounced around and to a supervisor for an answer. So far no problems with them at all. They are probably the best all around bank out here IMHO. They don't have the absolute best rates but they are very fee friendly, have great service and there bill pay is the most reliable I've used. I have used Netbank, Compubank, X.com and a handful of others but I think I've finally found a home. It doesn't hurt that Statfarm saves me about $1500 a year on my auto insurance over any other quote I got and my agent is great.

Fool on,
Charles
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.