Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I agree on not trying to undercut, sell your expertise as a CPA. Be careful about poaching lines, its not necessarily advisable. Plus, you're more likely to just get 1040s. You won't get many bigger business owners that generally have their CPA do both their business and personal return. However, join your local chapter of your State CPA Society and generally they have a referral group you can sign up for. There are businesses that call up local CPA society chapters for a referral, which being on that list can produce results.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.