Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I also went through, at the very least, 5 months of attempting to transfer my account from Fideltiy to AXP. Also transferred an IRA as well. Why I submitted myself to this torture, I cannot imagine. I strain to refrain from the recollection of the pain of the entire ordeal and the incompetence. I would normally have given up in sheer frustration, but tried to be patient feeling they were new at brokerage and needed some time to get organized... Enter: ....the recent letter on the increase in fees..... my reward for all of that suffering!
I shudder to think that it will take the same amount of pain to transfer all of my accounts elsewhere. Considering hanging by my toenails for a month as a pleasant alternative!
J.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.