No. of Recommendations: 9
I am a Believer

but I will not stand by and watch evil...I am not Jesus..I carry a sword like Peter did

evil IS....the devil lives..see him for what he is...We are our brothers keepers...all this W this and Clinton that...screw em both..but..if good comes out of bad...so be it....I know good when I see it..and I know bad when I see it...we are our brother's keepers..fi that sounds too simple?...tuff titty.....I am sick to death how this world has stood by while this crap goes on since forever...even this country has a long history of turning a blind eye....the SS St Louis..know that story?...u should....never get the government mixed up with the people..there is right.and there is wrong...there is good...and there is evil...to sit on our soft butts with full bellies..and watch evil eat away like a cancer????....People need to finally get it...the world has gotten too damn small...we cannot do the Pat Buchanan thing....with walls and barbed wire around the borders....how many of you know that nazi ball bearings were made in Swiss factories right up till May of 1945?....until the US airforce bombed away the evidence?...how many know that the Dulles Bros shipped Arab oil to the nazis thru Spain all thru WW2?...probbly a very few...it is all a corrupt cesspool of greed...we canot change that..we can do the right thing when we see it though...tr
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.