Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am a fan of Zukav because he has the rare ability to take a most difficult topic and provide you with clean, useful, simple and satisfying meaning. He reduces complexities without losing their meaning. A most astonishing gift.

Somewhere between the Dancing Wu Li Masters (how do you pronounce that anyway? ...most certainly not the dancing wooly masters?) anyway, somewhere between the clean analogies, images and metaphors of physics and the equally clear spirtual ones of the Seat of the Soul, he has made a great fan of me.

Those two books were very meaningful to me. I just found another called The Holographic Universe.

It seems very meaningful to me that there are now so many ideas and works from hard-edged science that read just like the mystical works that have been around for a long time. How an electron can be a particle or a wave depending on whether it is being observed or not...or on the intentions of the observer. How everything may be implicit (as in the interference patterns of a hologram) and become explicit as consciousness, or a stone, or your left thumbnail. I digress...

I just heard Zenmode speak of personal beliefs and values in this area.... I would like to hear more. Thank you and (may I call you 1414 for short) ..and 1414 for your kind words and encouragements.

Stick around. I am a searcher not a sage. I know in my heart that the truth is simple but I cannot yet handle the simplicity so I am still searching for explanations and signs.

Regards.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.