Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I am a field sales rep for Hoechst Marion Roussel (HMR). I started my career over 11 years ago with Marion Laboratories, which merger w/ Merrell Dow to become Marion Merrell Dow, which merged w/ Hoechst AG to form Hoechst Marion Roussel- HMR. Now we are about to finalize our merger with RPR. I can tell you that any shares of HOE after the transition will be easy for the average investor to evaluate. The new company will be AVENTIS. It will comprise a pharmaceutical company: Aventis Pharma and an agri division. Expect the pharma component to generate the majority of profits. To that extent you can better gauge possible positive/negative trends based on our R&D and FDA approvals. There will be tremendous growth in the pharmaceutical industry based on advances in technology, disease research, and the general aging of the US population. Expect a renewal in contributions of the biotech's in this industry as well.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.